- Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
A customer may withdraw his or her consent for collection, use and disclosure at any time by sending an email to UNSUBSCRIBE@KenVarga.com. Please note that, if you do, COMPANY may suspend its provision of products and services to you. When you unsubscribe, if you fall within the guarantee period for any COMPANY product and you request a refund, the guarantee will be honored.
- Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
COMPANY collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes :
- to understand customer needs regarding COMPANY’S services;
- to develop and provide our web site and our products and services for our customers;
- to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from COMPANY, its affiliates and third parties;
- to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of COMPANY’S site;
- to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from COMPANY and third parties;
- to bill accounts and maintain payment records;
- to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the COMPANY site or any COMPANY product or service;
- to protect the services, products or rights of COMPANY, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the COMPANY site; and
- to identify and resolve technical problems concerning COMPANY’S site, products and services.
COMPANY also uses personal information in an aggregate form (i.e., not individually attributable to you) for its business analysis, operational, marketing and other promotional purposes.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the identified purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
- Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
- Disclosure, Processing and Retention
COMPANY does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except :
- to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- to COMPANY’S employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on COMPANY’S behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- as necessary if COMPANY has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with COMPANY’S rights or property, other users of COMPANY’S web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business we, or our affiliates, may sell, buy, or start other businesses or entities, or we may merge or joint venture with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that COMPANY or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States, or in any other country in which COMPANY or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), COMPANY will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove COMPANY’S compliance with any applicable law.
- Accuracy of Personal Information
COMPANY will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing COMPANY about changes to their personal information. You can do this by calling 1-888-682-2596, or sending an email to email@example.com. COMPANY will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- Security Safeguards
COMPANY will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- Access to Personal Information
COMPANY will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by calling 1-888-682-2596, OR writing to :KenVarga.com, c/o Creating Customers, LLC,
P.O. Box 32068, San Jose, CA 95152-2068
If COMPANY is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney–client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.
Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting COMPANY as described above. COMPANY will promptly correct such personal information.